Chatmailecc privacy statement
July 10, 2020
Your privacy is of great importance to www.chatmailecc.co.uk. We therefore comply with the privacy law. This means that we:
- Record our purposes clearly before we process your personal data,
through this privacy statement;
- Save as little personal data as possible and only the data that is
necessary for our purposes;
- Request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required;
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal information;
- We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct or delete your personal data processed with us.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use this data neatly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do with the website www.chatmailecc.co.uk with information that we learn about you. If you have questions, or want to know exactly what we keep track of you, please contact www.chatmailecc.co.uk.
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests. For this we use your e-mail address, telephone number and name and address details. We need these to contact you. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Provision to other companies or institutions
We will not, under any circumstances, provide your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police require this if there is a suspicion of a crime). Social media buttons are included in our website. With this, the administrators of these services collect your personal data.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We have signed a processor agreement with Google. There are strict agreements about what they can keep up with. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected by a user name and password. We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL), which protects all information between you and our website when you enter personal data.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
Access, change and delete your data
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- get an explanation about what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- insight into the exact personal data we have;
- to have errors corrected;
- the removal of outdated personal data;
- withdrawing permission;
- object to a particular use;
- Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
To file a complaint.
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the authority. This is called the Data Protection Authority.